The comment period is closed for:
But, if you are interested in making it easier for your agency to handle public comments, keep reading!
The eRegulations Notice & Comment platform: Read, understand, and comment on new proposed laws.
Read and write with ease
Read proposed changes in context
See the proposed changes highlighted in comparison to the current regulation at a glance.
Write responses to individual sections
Respond to sections of the rule, then submit all your responses together as one neatly-organized comment.
Help agencies sort & analyze your comment
When you submit your comment, the agency will see which sections you responded to. This helps the agency sort and analyze your comments.
Build a good comment:
Want more tips?
- Explain why you agree or disagree; suggest alternatives and substitute language for your requested changes.
- Provide specific examples to illustrate your concerns.
- Base your comments on sound reasoning, scientific evidence, and/or how you will be impacted by the proposal.
- Address trade-offs and opposing views.
- Identify your relevant credentials and experience.
- You don't have to comment on everything - you can select those issues that concern and affect you the most and/or you understand the best.
About this tool